EVANS EC4 SANITISER E-DOSE 5LTR
- Super concentrate sanitiser in 5L - multi-surface, unperfumed cleaner and disinfectant.
- Kills bacteria & cleans surfaces in one operation.
- Easily removes ingrained soil & heavy grease from a variety of washable surfaces
- Unperfumed; suitable wherever food is handled, prepared or served.
- Ideal for use on worktops, chopping boards, tables, refrigerators and kitchen equipment.
- For use in food industry, healthcar, nursing homes, schools and leisure centres.
Evans EC4 Super Concentrate Sanitiser 5 Litre E-Dose Range
Multi surface, unperfumed, cleaner & disinfectant. For use in the food industry, healthcare establishments, nursing homes, schools & leisure centres
- Removes general soiling & kills bacteria in one application
- Helps to prevent the spread of contamination.
- Ideal for use on worktops, chopping boards, refrigerators & kitchen equipment.
- Low dosage, very economical in use.
- 1 litre provides 100 trigger spray bottles & 100 x 1 litre buckets of solution.
- Peel & reveal multi language label.
- Passes EN 1276 under dirty conditions at 1:60 with a 30 second contact time or 1:100 with a 5 minute contact time.
- Supplied in a 5 litre container for use with the e:dose dispenser or to refill the 1 litre dosing bottle.
- Colour coded, screen printed trigger bottles available.
Also available in the e-dose range - EC2 Degreaser, EC6 All Purpose, EC7 Heavy Duty, EC8 Air Freshener and EC9 Washroom cleaning chemicals.
Reduce your carbon footprint - by using the e:dose system you will be diluting chemicals at the point of use and sourcing water locally, which minimises transport costs and carbon emissions. The precise dosing measurements not only provide cost-in-use benefits but will also minimise chemical wastage. Re-using the same spray bottle will help to reduce waste packaging, compared with using ready-made chemicals. Wright Environmental Impact Rating (W.E.I.R)