Evans EC4 Super Concentrate Sanitiser 1 Litre E-Dose Range
Multi surface, unperfumed, cleaner & disinfectant. For use in the food industry, healthcare establishments, nursing homes, schools & leisure centres.
- Removes general soiling & kills bacteria in one application.
- Helps to prevent the spread of contamination.
- Ideal for use on worktops, chopping boards, refrigerators & kitchen equipment.
- Low dosage, very economical in use.
- 1 litre provides 100 trigger spray bottles & 100 x 1 litre buckets of solution.
- Available in a portable easy to handle 1 litre bottle with 10 ml dosing cap.
- Peel & reveal multi language label.
- Passes EN 1276 under dirty conditions at 1:60 with a 30 second contact time or 1:100 with a 5 minute contact time.
- Also available in a 5 litre container for use with the e:dose dispenser or to refill the 1 litre dosing bottle.
- Colour coded, screen printed trigger bottles available.
Also available in the e-dose range - EC2 Degreaser, EC6 All Purpose, EC7 Heavy Duty, EC8 Air Freshener and EC9 Washroom cleaning chemicals. Reduce your carbon footprint
By using the e:dose system you will be diluting chemicals at the point of use and sourcing water locally, which minimises transport costs and carbon emissions. The precise dosing measurements not only provide cost-in-use benefits but will also minimise chemical wastage. Re-using the same spray bottle will help to reduce waste packaging, compared with using ready-made chemicals. Wright Environmental Impact Rating (W.E.I.R)
- Additional Videos