EXTREME BACTERICIDAL CLEANER & SANITISER 6X750ML £2.88 +VAT EACH
- Independently proven to kill the Norovirus, HIV, Hepatitis C and H1N1 Influenza viruses
- Extremely low hazard rating-ideal for use in public area, schools and sports facilities.
- An essential everyday product in the fight against cross infection
Extreme Bactericidal Cleaner & Sanitiser - 6 x 750ml
Kills Norovirus, E. Coli, Swine Flu, HIV, Hepatitis C, MRSA & Clostridium difficile Passes EN 1276, 13704, 1650, 14476 & 14675
- Also available in 5L Refill
- An essential everyday product in the fight against cross infection.
- It is particularly suitable for use in the care sector, education and catering sector.
- It is non-tainting, non toxic and food safe.
- It is ideal for sanitising work surfaces in kitchens and frequent touch surfaces in the care sector, education, such as door handles, tables, banisters and is suitable for damp mopping floors.
- Also ideal for use in all public places including schools, sports facilities, gym equipment, hotel washrooms, animal handling etc.
- Bleach free and safe to use on all common water washable surfaces.
- Removes grease and grime.
- Extremely low hazard rating-ideal for use in public area, schools and sports facilities
Manufactured In The UK To ISO 9001, 14001 & 1800 Independently Proven To Kill The Norovirus, HIV, Hepatitis C And H1N1 Influenza Viruses. Also Certified To Kill Clostridium Difficile, MRSA And Common Food Poisoning Bacteria Including Salmonella Typhimurium, Listeria Monocytogenes And Escherichia Coli. Sanitises And Cleans All Washable Surfaces Wherever Hygine Is Paramount.
Directions To kill common food poisoning bacteria to EN 1276 spray onto surface and leave for 30 seconds before wiping clean. For protection against Norovirus first clean the surface and then Spray Selgiene Extreme onto surface and leave for 5 minutes. Selgiene Extreme can also be used for the initial cleaning step.
|Safety Data Sheet - Extreme Bactericidal Cleaner & Sanitiser 6 x 750ml 33-180-E||75.2 KB||Download|