BABY CHANGER WALL UNIT - HORIZONTAL
High density polyethylene construction with exclusive Microban antimicrobial protection, inhibits the growth of odour causing bacteria, the bed features a smooth, concave changing area with nylon safety straps and two hooks for bags or purses.
Universal instruction graphics and safety messages in six languages and Braille. Constructed from 47 percent recycled material, meeting or exceeds ASTM safety requirements, ADA compliant when properly installed and Contributes to LEED credits.
Built in liner dispenser and includes steel mounting brackets and hinges also with a hidden pneumatic gas spring mechanism which provides a controlled, one handed, opening and closing of changing bed.
- Bed pulls down from wall and opens to: 35.25" width x 19.25" depth x 2" height.
- Closes shut against wall to: 35.25" width x 4" depth x 2" height.
- Genuine Microban anti bacterial protection, no external hinges to prevent pinch injury and an easy clean crevice free design.
- Internal metal skeleton, can not be dismantled, moulded in instruction, no label that can be vandalised or removed.
- Heavy duty gas strut for long life.