Body Fluid Disposal Kit - 5 Application Packs
Everything needed to clean up small body spills of blood, faeces, urine and vomit. Follow the below to minimise the risk of biological contamination.
- Step 1 – put on protective clothing, apron and gloves
- Step 2 – sprinkle the absorbent granules over the spill area and wait for the gel to form
- Step 3 – remove the gel using the scoop and scraper and place in the biohazard waste bag
- Step 4 – spray area with disinfectant, clean with the dry wipe and place in the biohazard bag
- Step 5 – remove the apron and the gloves and place in the biohazard bag
- Step 6 – wipe hands using the disinfectant wipe, place in the waste bad and dispose on bag in accord with local regulations
Each kit contains:
- Instructions for use ,
- Pair of gloves
- Spill granules
- Cardboard spatula
- Bio-hazard yellow sack
- White sack,
- 30ml Virucidal disinfectant cleaner.