Nitrile Powder-Free Blue Gloves
Blue Nitrile examination gloves compliant with Class1 Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, standards EN420 and EN374.
- High resistance to tears and punctures.
- Made from synthetic latex.
- Contains no latex proteins.
- Eliminates protein skin sensitisation.
- Tested to AQL 1.5.
- Tested to Food approval EC1935/2004.
- Tested to ASTMF1671-7.
- Manufactured from nitrile butadiene.
- Strong and durable.
- Typical force at break: 9 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 500% .
- Cat III gloves.
- Sizes S - XL.