The Building Regulations 2000 (H1 Foul Water Drainage 2.21) requires that all kitchen drainage in commercial hot food premises should be fitted with an effective means of grease removal.
DOSING MODULES UNIT (fluid sold separately)
- Discreet wall-mounted unit - takes up no floor space.
- Lockable door
- Easy to change dosing tim and MSGD fluid volume.
- Compact white ABS plastic dosing module with audible alarm.
Greasepak is a unique, safe, automatic drain dosing system specifically designed to prevent the reacurrance of drain packages from Fats, Oils, Grease (FOGS) and starches in commercial kitchens. Use in conjuction witha grease trap or as a stand alone drain maintenance system. GreasePak's highly developed and powerful bio-fluid solution deals with FOG's helping to maintain free-running drains, decrease odours and avoid blockages.
Helps foodservice operators meet with legislative demands to have an effective means of grease removal.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact automatic dosing system
- Battery operated model
- Easy to install and operate with no water connection required.
- Affordable, easy to manage and easy to clean with built in alarm to remind you to replace fluid.
- Meets Building Regulations for an effective means of grease removal.
- Bio-fluid is 100% natural and safe.